Bodywork Transformation LLC
(call to book appointments)
Check out my Facebook page:
My mission: is to assist with getting to the core of your ailment in any way that I can, I myself know the power of bodywork: massage and shiatsu. Other natural modalities like Chiropractic and Acupuncture etc. paired with bodywork only enhance the healing and speed recovery. I know that I simply can’t live without it, especially with our lifestyle now with sitting more, driving more, on the phone more, running from here to there. Bodywork can help with this and bring you back to reconnect with your body, relax your mind and heal your spirit! Watch out, it just might transform you!
What’s my target market?
You! Anyone can benefit from bodywork!
Therapeutic Massage-what is it?
Manipulation of soft body tissues (muscle, connective tissue, tendons and ligaments) to enhance their function and promote relaxation, reduce tension, aid in recovery and to promote overall well being in the body. Therapeutic massage is effective for many reasons and on many levels to restore balance back to the body.
- Boosts Immunity
- Creates a Thixotropic effect which warms the fascia and connective tissues so that the muscles relax and you are better able to be adjusted by a chiropractor.
- Decreases insomnia and improves energy levels.
- Increases joint mobilization and reduces re-injury and injuries.
- Improves blood and lymph circulation in the body, cleans out the unwanted toxins from everyday life.
- Stimulates the parasympathetic nervous system which is responsible for releasing dopamine, the happy feelings! Which in turn reduces depression, anxiety and stress.
- Feels amazing and is deeply relaxing!
Massage Therapy and Chiropractic Care-the perfect match!
Did you know that if you get a massage before your Chiropractic appointment it may actually help you hold your adjustment longer? A massage before any chiropractic adjustments helps to relieve and relax tight muscles for a more effective joint adjustment. If the muscles around the bones, vertebrae are loose and warm, the joint (s) are more likely to want to move. After an adjustment, a massage will have many benefits as well. Try booking an appointment for massage before your adjustment and see how you feel?
Copyright Bodywork Transformation 2014